- Smitten Kitchen: This website seems to have the widest array of food-related categories I’ve seen (besides Food Gawker, of course). Being as it’s a faction of Martha Stewart’s empire, the recipes are easy to follow and just as easy to modify.
- The Pioneer Woman Cooks:
- My Baking Addiction: Some of the tastiest pastries I’ve made have come from this site..easy-to-follow instructions allow people like me to have better chances at not screwing up.
- Cooking Comically: Asher and I really like this one (give the maple bacon a try; you won’t regret it). Packed full of quick, easy recipes and facetiousness, this site will not disappoint the most adventurous kitchen non-adventurer (as well as those who are looking for something simple to make).
- Sally’s Baking Addiction: Despite the distracting self-advertisements, this site has some really wonderful recipes (like the carrot cake recipe..)
- Minimalist Baker: Gluten-free? Check. Vegan-friendly? Check. Absolutely freaking delicious? Double check. I’m neither vegan nor gluten-free, but this site is really wonderful for some healthier recipes.